FREE POOL ENTRY 4 VILLA MIMMA's GUESTS - SUMMER 2009
We spent the day in the open air pool of Casale today and it was a great family day out. We all enjoyed it, managed to swim and have fun in the water as well as relax under the trees.
- The pool is 50mx21m with a big slide. It is 1.2m deep to one side and 2m to the other. There is also a children pool with three smaller slides.
- Sun beds around the pool are free to be used as well as deck chairs scatteres all around the grass area, under the trees.
- Changing rooms with lockers are cleaned and were available for use.
- A sandy football pitch, beach volley area, basketball court, table tennis and trampolines are all available to use, with balls provided - my boys had a go at basketball, football and table tennis!. For the little ones there is also a play area with swings and various climbing frames with slides.
- There is a bar that sells food (e.g., pizzas, sandwitches, hot dogs, fruit salads, water mellons, etc.), drinks and ice-creams. We took our own pic-nic and sat under the trees, but there is the option to eat there too.
We have spoken to the owners of the pool and we have managed to sort out a deal so that we can now offer the pool entry for free to our guests. So if you are coming to Villa Mimma this summer 2009, you can be assured that we will absorb the cost of the entrance to the pool within the rent of your accommodation, for as many days as you wish to go.